Product model SKJ-63101-1
Main Description Of The Product：
1. Unshielded Keystone jack. Tooless type, The products are used in the equipment
rooms & work area as communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1
3. According the regnirement of T568A & T568B. The T568A & T568B labels are sticked
on the both sides of the product to give a exact guide when a engineer punches
4. Connecting: RJ45 port for UTP patch cord and the IDC port for STP horizontal
5. In accordance with RoHS derective.
6. Fitting for Cat.6 cabling systems, can also be used on Cat.5 and Cat.5e cabling
1. The plastic parts’ material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U
at option. Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
4. Punching tools: tooless type.
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 250MHz
UTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack 90 degree, tooless， folding type